What is a Vietnamese coffee phin filter
A Vietnamese phin filter is a traditional coffee brewing device commonly used to make Vietnamese coffee.
How to use a Vietnamese coffee phin filter:
- Place the brew chamber and base on top of a cup.
- Put 2 tbsp coffee grounds into the chamber. Level the grounds by gentle shaking the chamber
- Place the gravity filter on top of the grounds and gently press down.
- To bloom the coffee, pour about a tbsp of hot water into the chamber. Let the coffee grounds bloom for 20-30 seconds.
- Pour 6-8 oz of hot water into the chamber.
The coffee will slowly drip into the cup.
Is it dishwasher friendly?
Yes, our stainless steel Vietnamese phin filters can be cleaned by using a dishwasher.